The doctors and facilities in our network have agreed to provide services at a discount, which may help lower your health care costs — that's why searching for network providers makes good sense.
To get started, use the provider directory link shown above. After clicking on this link, you'll see a page where you can enter your location.
1. Under Find Health Care by Category, select People.
2. Then select Primary Care for a list of the PCP types.
3. Click on All Primary Care Physicians to see a list of PCPs.
4. Choose the name of the network PCP you'd like to coordinate your care.
5. Click Enrollment Information for the Physician ID number— you'll need the number to enroll.
A friendly reminder: if you're enrolling in a family health plan, you'll need to choose a PCP for each plan member.
If you’re selecting a new PCP, there’s an easy way to make sure your medical history stays with you. To transfer your records from your current PCP to your soon-to-be new one, you have 2 options:
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and we are not responsible for the site’s content. Information is presented without any warranty as to its reliability, accuracy, accessibility or usefulness.